Sunday, May 5, 2013

Paul Doherty Dissertation Defense: Search and Rescue in Yosemite

The applications of GISystems to wilderness search and rescue, an overview within a GIScience context and examples from Yosemite National Park. Click on this link for flyer with more information

When: Wednesday, May 8th 1030h PST [new time]

Where: University of California Merced, 5200 Lake Rd Merced, California 95340, Science and Engineering Room 200 - click below for an interactive map. Please send me an email at pjdohert@gmail.com if you have not already confirmed your attendance.
Image

Webcast: My YouTube Channel



I will also be giving a public presentation at the Yosemite Open Forum next week on Tuesday, May 14th at Noon. Click here for more details.

For more information on my research see my research page.

No comments:

Post a Comment